The page you're looking for doesn't exist.

We are in the process of moving our web content to the main Government of Alberta website, The top bulleted list has now been moved and you may wish to update your bookmarks:

​Migrated pages; ​Pages that will not be migrated


Soon to be migrated:

Royalties, Oil, Natural Gas, Oil, Oil sands, Coal, Minerals and Freehold mineral tax.