Oil Sands 101
Learn about the life cycle of Oil Sands in Alberta.
Research and Technology
Reports to support innovative, responsible and sustainable development of our province’s energy resources are available in research and technology.
Minister Oberle's Mandate
Premier Prentice assigned a number of priority initiatives for Energy in Minister Oberle's mandate letter.
- Premier's statement on Energy East Application
- AER responds to reports on the cause of Primrose project bitumen releases
- Alberta sets vision for future economic growth
- Provide input on energy development in and near urban areas
- McQueen promotes investment opportunities at North American Summit
- 100th anniversary of first western Canadian oilfield
- CAPP video, Turner Valley 100 years
- CERI Oil industy supply demand to 2022
- AESO transmission competition approach
- Oil Sands Monitoring Information Portal
- Energy Strategies
- Alberta Smart Grid Inquiry
- Alberta Energy Business Plans
- Monthly Energy Update (prices, sales & activity)
- Shallow rights Reversion
- Land-use Framework